Location : -Pondicherry, Madurai, Chennai
Experience : 7-12 yrs
- Dairy / FMCG sales experience candidates will be preferred.
- Team handling (3 – 4 Executives) experience compulsory.
- Knowledge of sales & marketing process.
- Knowledge of Market research and research tools.
- He should be a results oriented person.
- Lead from the front and ensure that the regional/state-wise, product-wise sales target are achieved.
2. Review and monitor region/ state-wise performance of the team on a weekly basis.
3. Conceptualize and develop region/ state-wise sales strategies in line with available resources.
4. Review rolling forecast/ intend to sell errors; slow moving variants and consult the state leaders on corrective actions for the same.
5. Ensure cost in line with sales generated as per agreed norm.
6. To control regional/ state operating cost.
7. Ensure that regional/ state expenses does not exceed the budgeted amount.
8.Identify opportunities for developing existing market and exploring new areas by market intelligence through field force on periodic basis.
9. Implement and execute the decisions and initiatives taken by head sales, Marketing launching of new products, re-launches, exploring new markets, sales and advertising campaign/ monitoring,Other sales and marketing initiatives .
10. Sales force management: i.e.Proper alignment/ formation of sales territories/ routes, keeping in mind sales to cost ratio. Monitoring target v/s sales achieved. Monitoring sales team (Reducing employee turnover) Empower the people within the framework; build confidence and morale amongst the sales team .
11. Interaction with accounts/ commercial on statement of agents/ distributor and regional/state staff claims .
12. Depot management, accurate sales forecast/ intend to sell, constant monitoring of slow moving variant/ SKUs and plans POA.
13. Customer management. Customer /Agent complaints to be attended immediately. Response time to be monitored within 48hrs, Legitimate leakage stocks to be settled immediately .Agents/distributors servicing (appointment and F&F statement).New and Future plans.Manage Competition.
14. Submission of timely reports Head Sales and Marketing.
15. Developing subordinates for taking up higher responsibilities and new roles.
Apply through : email@example.com
M/s. Dodla Dairy Limited
8-2-293/82/A, 270/Q, Road No 10-C,Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 033.Telangana, India.